Monday, May 6, 2013

The Interview with Tzoulios Tzouliou



As it seems, Mr. Tzouliou is not even from Qatar, the name is a bit of a clue of course, but it gets better, I found his interview from 2010 Villaggio mall magazine and I will now post it as it was published.

Tell us a bit about yourself?
I am British born and was raised and educated in London My parents were Greek Cypriot Immigrants.
Apart from four years working in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia starting in 1983, I have lived and worked in London. I am a Chartered Electrical Engineer by profession and worked as such until 1996. I started to work with a property company, which acquired a number of shopping malls, or shopping centers as we call them in the UK. Shortly after starting there, my role began to include general management of the three malls for that company.

ELECTRICAL ENGINEER! The fire at the Villaggio Mall was caused by an electrical fault in the lighting in the Nike store.

I close this post out with the introduction to the interview.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment